PLEASE KEEP YOURSELF, OTHER CLIENTS AND OUR TEAM SAFE BY FOLLOWING OUR NEW PROCEDURES BELOW:
- Please only visit our studio if you are feeling well. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (even minor) please reschedule your session.
- Please wear your mask until your makeup artist asks you to remove it. We will need you to keep your mask on whilst we makeup your eyes only.
- On arrival please use the sanitiser provided and once again when you leave.
- Please arrive at your allocated appointment time. If you are more than 10 minutes late we may not be able to see you (due to the new procedures) and you may still be charged.
- Where possible please attend your session alone.
- Please continue to social distance once in the studio by allowing 1 metre between yourself and others.
- We ask clients to minimise the use of the studio toilets where possible.
- Please do not touch anything in the studio, everything has been cleaned and sanitised directly before each session
- We are unable to take cash payments at the current time.
- We will operate in a way to protect your safety, so please do not think we are being distant if we are not able to spend as much time with you as before.
- For sessions where longer consultation time is required (such as bridal makeup) the consultation will take place via video call before your session.
- Card details are required to secure every booking, late changes and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of the session fee.
- We are reducing the number of makeup artists in our studio to reduce the total amount of people in the studio at any one time.
- Our team will be wearing PPE throughout your visit including; visor, mask, gloves and aprons and will of course be washing their hands even more regularly.
- As is always the case, a clean and disinfected set of brushes will be used on each client (including, disposable eco friendly tools).
- Additional time has been allocated after each session to allow our team time for deeper cleaning and disinfecting of makeup areas.
We would like to ask our clients to be patient during this transitional time and thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you to our safe and relaxing studio for your next makeup session.